Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playing Army Again

Got back to Fort Jackson yesterday around 1800. Didn't know people would be excited to see me, but I got a lot of hugs. Got my stuff unpacked, for the most part, but left some of it packed on account of moving companies once I get medically cleared. 
Our wake up was at 0330 today so that they could get ready for graduation. Went to put out flags at batallion and then chow. After chow, helped clean more and then off to the ceremony to be ushers. Basically, we did whatever was asked of us, including cleaning. After graduation was the hard part. I had to watch everyone leave. It was actually harder than what I thought it was going to be. It is what it is. We are stuck as med holds. Not horrible, but definitely boring. Basically, it feels like I'm stuck at home and grounded. Details whenever they need us. And just sitting around when they don't. 
My follow up with my doctor is tomorrow morning at 0945. I don't exactly know whats going to go down, whether or not I will be cleared. But we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment