Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some Catch Up.

So, some things since I last wrote. 


Prince William and Kate married.
Osama bin Laden is dead.

Yup, thats pretty much everything lol.


As for me, the endoscopy was fine (ulcers were healed), biopsies were negative, and every other single test that I have had has been negative thus far. Tests like xrays, CT scans, a HIDA scan, and endoscopies are all normal. So, why am I always so sick? Ended up in the hospital friday night because I was puking my everlasting brains out and the CQNCOIC (charge of quarters non commissioned officer in charge) made me go. They admitted me, gave me fluids, watched me, did tests and let me go with a provisional diagnosis of Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS - not quite like the store tho). They also are finally starting to catch on that it might not be the GI system directly. But, they also threatened me with a medical discharge...and I don't want that. I have never been to sick call or the hospital at my own free will. I am always made to go. Yet, they still question my ability to perform as a soldier. Hmmm, well follow ups this week. Hopefully, I will be able to convince them that I belong in the military and will have no problems...even if that takes a bit of lying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment