Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Since Today Was Payday...

Stopped by my local Cavender's Boot City today. And, of course, every time I go there, I always fall in love with something. This time, was another pair of Ariat Boots. They are a rustic brown, square toed 13" boot with the 4LR insole. The picture below is the most similar one I could find. 


I thought my other Ariat's, that I purchased for prom, were comfy, but these outrank them, not only with the comfort and support, but by the price as well. 

As for other stuff today, went up to the track and ran about 2 miles at a prettty good pace. And, it seems, that everytime I'm on leave, I get sick. Every time. Oh well, just popped some NyQuil, so I'm in for a good night's sleep, hopefully without coughing up a lung.

No comments:

Post a Comment