Monday, March 14, 2011

Yet Another Day.

A rather uneventful day here in Texas. Did stop by my local AT&T Store and picked up an iPhone 3GS. So far, i love it. The hardest thing to get used to is the autocorrect system when I text. Cuz, if yall are anything like me, i don't use proper English when I talk, yet along text. So, the phone is "adapting" to how I text and it gets better with every text I send. 



The bill did jump a little bit from my original T-Mobile service, but for what the iPhone does, I would say, so far, it's worth it. Got 450 minutes, 5 GB data (for internet tethering in the barracks) and unlimited texting (duhh, of course). And, with the unlimited texting, comes free mobile-to-mobile calling. And lets face it, who has a landline now a days. So, the 450 minutes are more than enough for 1 month. 

Oh, and I was right about my workout yesterday. So sore and only to be more so after today's muscle failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment